Home > Release Notes > Release Notes - 10.0.0 > Release Notes - for store-builders
Release Notes - for store-builders
The release notes on this page are particularly relevant when changing the design layer (presentation layer) of the storefront, or doing sophisticated configuration.
Separately, we have generated release notes that are expected to be of great interest to anyone using AspDotNetStorefront out-of-the-box as a powerful selling tool. Those notes are here.
Finally, we offer release notes for those people who are custom-coding the storefront, here.
- With the move to MVC, we bring models, views and layouts
... and hosting - 2012R2 / SQL 2014
Change admin password
- it is a PCI requirement that the 'out-of-box' admin password is changed. We enforce that for you.
- Security logging has been dramatically extended so that all security-related actions leave a footprint.
- Dual controls have been implemented
- With all the effort to secure your store for your shoppers, there is new focus on maintenance processes.