Home > Setup & Configuration > Payment Gateways > Sage Pay
• In the VSP Direct page, choose the option that you want for Response to Authorisation POSTS and Results of AVS and CV2 Checks.
• Click the Update button to save the configuration.
• Then click the Back button to return to the previous page.
• This time click the Account button.
• Once in the Administrative Functions page, fill up the Account Settings part, make sure that "Simulate VSP Direct" is checked.
• Also choose your desired Transaction Type and the Account Types.
• Then you must provide your IP address by filling up "Add New IP" and clicking the Add button.
• Finally, add your valid currency. For additional information on adding a valid currency, further discussion can be found at the bottom of the page.
Note: You may also change your password in this page
√ Vendor Name = VSP Vendor Name
√ User Name = VSP Vendor Name
√ Password = VSP Admin password
• Create a new user by clicking the Add button.
• Enter a user name and password of your choice and click the Add button. Next time you log in to the test server use the User Name and Password you created.
• Now process a test transaction in your website to check if the integration has worked.
√ You will need to use the test card numbers found below.
√ You must also provide an Expiry Date
√ You should enter the value for the CV2 as 123, Billing Address Number as 88 and Billing Post Code Numbers as 412.
These are the only values that will return as Matched, any other value will return a Not Matched.
Go Live by logging in to your Live VSP Admin account.
In your admin store site make sure that the following appconfigs are set correctly:
• UseLiveTransactions = Yes
• SagePayUK.UseSimulator = No
You need to test your Live account to make sure that you are able to process transactions with the banks. You have to use real credit / debit card numbers to test transactions. The transactions will then be sent to the bank for authorization. You will be able to void or refund the transaction later on. In order to make sure that the Live account is working, please make transactions for both the credit and debit cards.
√ Make sure you have set up the right IP address. If you don't know your IP address you may check it out at this site.
√ The transaction or payment type is either AUTH (this will send DEFERRED requests to Sage Pay) or AUTH CAPTURE (which will send PAYMENT requests to Sage Pay). Please note that if you choose AUTH (DEFERRED), the primary contact on the account needs to email the Sage Pay support team.
√ By default the currency is set to GBP, but this can be changed to the currency set up as your store's default currency. Sage Pay will check if your merchant number is capable of transactions in that specific currency, so check with your merchant bank. Take note that you can only have one currency set up, and it should match your store's default currency. You can check your store's default currency in the Configuration Wizard of your store's admin site.