Home > Release Notes > Release Notes - for developers
Release Notes - for developers
The release notes on this page are particularly relevant for those people who are custom-coding the storefront
Separately, we have generated release notes that are expected to be of great interest to anyone using AspDotNetStorefront out-of-the-box as a powerful selling tool. Those notes are here.
Finally, we offer release notes, that are appropriate when changing the design layer (presentation layer) of the storefront, or doing sophisticated configuration. Those notes are here.
Changed software requirements
- v10 recommends Windows 2012 R2 and SQL Server 2014
... and hosting - 2012R2 / SQL 2014
Change admin password
- it is a PCI requirement that the 'out-of-box' admin password is changed. We enforce that for you.
- Security logging has been dramatically extended so that all security-related actions leave a footprint.
- Dual controls have been implemented
- With all the effort to secure your store for your shoppers, there is new focus on maintenance processes.